Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £19450.00 per annum
Are you customer focused and enjoy delivering first time resolutions? Would you like to join an established company with a client base throughout the UK? Or are you looking for an improved work life balance?
With over 100 experience and the number one company in their industry, we are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors in Chesterfield who are looking for a new role. Their main passion is to provide an excellent service to their clients but providing a fun and enjoyable environment to work in.
You will be first point of contact for all inbound queries via phone and email, ensuring that you listen and understand the need of the customer whilst taking full ownership of the query by offering first time resolutions where possible. There will also be opportunity to change up you role and making outbound calls to customers to ensure they are happy with the service.
With a starting salary of £19,450 Per Annum, you will offered a training & development programme which can open the door to progression opportunities internally. You will also benefit from 24 days holiday + bank holidays with the chance to buy & sell holiday!
This it a Monday-Friday role, where you will be required to work on various shift patterns to cover the opening hours of 0800-17:30 with the option to work every 1 in 4 Saturdays!
Your new job role will be to -
* Receive inbound calls and emails from existing customers
* Logging queries and offering first time resolutions or escalating where necessary
* Make outbound calls to customers to deliver resolutions & service reviews
* Scheduling bookings for additional services requested
* Work towards various KPIs & SLAs set by the team manager
* Updating customer accounts with accurate information at all times
What are we looking for?
* Face to Face (Retail/Hospitality) & Contact Centre experience welcome!
* Excellent communication & rapport building skills both verbally & written.
* Customer focused and been able to take ownership of customer accounts
* Self-Motivated, Driven with a can-do attitude
* Good problem solving skills
* And experience using IT systems
And here is what you will receive -
* A salary of £19,450 Per Annum
* Monday-Friday 0800 - 1700 or 0830 - 1730 (37.5 hours)
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Buy additional or sell holiday
* Free on-site parking
* Pension, Medical & dental schemes
* Discounts on major retailers, leisure & travel!
* And internal progression through their training & development programme
So what are you waiting for? With various start dates available, we would love to hear from you! Click apply today to find out more about the role!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.