Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Are you looking for an opportunity to kick start a career within a large and rapidly expanding organisation? Do you want to work for a company who places value in a fun and enjoyable office environment? I am currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for a well known waste company who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, whilst also providing an enjoyable working environment.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm or 8:30am-5:30pm)
Location: Clowne, Chesterfield
Duties and responsibilities:
* Answering inbound calls
* Responding to customer emails
* Understanding the needs of customers
* Taking ownership of customer enquiries and responding to escalated customer issues or complaints
* Data cleansing
* Setting up temporary accounts
* Collating reports
* Making bookings
* Dealing with invoice queries
* Working with colleagues in other departments
* Working towards KPI's
* Outbound calls to advise customers on changes to service/updating them with key information
Essential skills and experience:
* Self motivated and driven
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* A passion for customer service
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Computer literate
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
* Good problem solving skills
* 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
* The opportunity to buy and sell holiday
* Generous pension
* Medical and dental scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Retail, leisure and travel discounts
* Free parking on site
* Fantastic training and development programme
Please click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.