Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £19760.00 per annum
18 days ago
Customer Service Advisor
Site: City Park
Shifts: Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm Sat 8am - 2pm
Training Duration: 3 - 4 weeks
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to deliver an exceptional service to the customers of a leading energy supplier.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide an industry leading experience to customers. You will play a pivotal role in retaining and building upon our existing customer base, by delivering a first contact resolution and acting as an ambassador for the leading energy supplier brand at all times.To achieve success in this role, you will be empathetic and able to utilise your communication skills to deliver messages to customers in an engaging way. You will be resilient and able to remain calm and composed under pressure whilst effectively handling several problems or tasks at once.
* Take ownership for customer enquiries, using initiative to provide an exceptional resolution at first point of contact
* Form emotional connections with customers in order to understand their individual needs and handle objections to promote relevant products and services
* Contribute to the team performance whilst seeking to exceed individual objectives
* Adhere to the leading energy supplier's policies, procedures and employee rules at all times.
* Ensure that company, regulatory, compliance and data protection regulations are adhered to at all times
What do we need from you?
A "passion" for people, with the ability to see beneath the surface, treating everyone with respect and professionalism at all times.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.