Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £9.59 per hour + Performance Related Bonus
Do you have a passion for Customer Service and enjoy offering resolutions? Are you currently working late nights and would like an earlier finish? Or how about been rewarded for your hard work?
An opportunity has come available for Customer Service Advisors to join a growing, fast paced, lively customer care team in Huddersfield! You will be working for one of the leading e-commerce companies within the UK, who strive to deliver excellent service.
From speaking with new customers to discuss products available or responding to existing customers and following up on their orders, you will be first point of contact to gain a better understanding of their needs ensuring that first time resolutions are offered.
This opportunity offers an excellent work life balance, you will not be working late nights and will finish at the very latest by 5:30pm on a week day & 2pm on a weekend! There's also opportunity to up-skill on your current skills, whether that be going into sales or resolving more technical queries the company is committed to train and develop their team.
You will benefit from an hourly salary of £9.59 per hour and will benefit from their performance related bonus scheme which can see you earn up to an additional £250 per month!
So, what exactly will you be doing?
* First point of contact for all inbound enquiries via phone and email.
* Speaking to existing customers to resolve queries with new and existing orders
* Discussing products available and processing new orders
* Updating internal systems, ensuring that all information is accurately logged
* Resolving complaints and offering first time resolutions.
What are we looking for?
* If you have experience in call centres, hospitality or retail, I'd love to hear from you!
* Good communication skills both written and verbally
* The ability to build rapport with customers
* Good timekeeping skills to respond to customers in agreed timescales
* Remain motivated and resilient, ensuring that first time resolutions are offers!
And what will you benefit from this role?
* £9.59 per hour with performance related bonus available
* 30 days annual leave
* Christmas & New years off!
* 39 hours per week
* Two shift patterns available Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
* No late nights or early starts!
* And progression opportunities into specialist teams with a pay increase!
So, if you are looking for something different and want to learn more about this opportunity, then click 'apply' today to learn more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.