Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Customer Relations Advisor - Redhill - £17,500 + Quarterly Bonuses - Full Time Permanent
Hours: The department operates between the hours of 9am and 7pm and therefore you will be required to work across a shift pattern, detailed below:
Week 1 - 8am to 4pm (1 hour unpaid break)
Week 2 - 9am - 5pm (1-hour unpaid break) + Sat 9am to 2pm (half day in lieu given the following week)
Week 3 - 9am to 5pm (1-hour unpaid break)
Week 4 - 10am to 6pm (1-hour unpaid break)
These hours equate to an average of a 35-hour week, across a 4-week period
We are now recruiting for a new exciting opportunity which has now been made available for a well established company who are looking for highly motivated candidates to come and join their successful team of Customer Service Advisors.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Customer Services Advisor, you will be required to provide the highest level of service to all customers within a call centre environment. You will receive from the business one week of training on their bespoke computer systems, and ahead of taking calls with customers you will work with the customer service admin team in familiarising yourself the systems, products, processes and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure all customers related data is recorded in an accurate manner.
* Utilise the in-house queuing system to monitor and/or resolve all problems and requests in relation to specific agreements.
* Undertake all tasks outlined by line managers requested.
* Develop and maintain company product knowledge, procedures, processes, policy, legislation and technology.
* Liaise with all customers, branches and other entities of the business to ensure the provision of a quality service is adhered too as per the SLAs in place.
* Answer all incoming communication and where appropriate, resolve within the company policy and SLAs.
Skills & Experience:
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Computer literate.
* Call centre experience is desired.
* Able to work within a team and use own initiative.
* Customer service orientated, previous experience within retail or hospitality will be considered.
* 25 days holiday
* Retirement Plan "the Plan" - defined contribution scheme - 5% default contribution rate
* Life assurance10 x pensionable salary (if you join "the Plan")
* Save as you Earn share options
* Flexi holiday (buy or sell up to 5 days holiday entitlement from the following year's entitlement)
* Access to a wide range of voluntary benefits (employee discounts, retail vouchers etc.)
If you love customer service and this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.