Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £9.61 per hour
Do you have previous experience working within a Customer Service role? Are you passionate about providing a great customer experience and would like to work a company that cares?
I am currently working wit for an award winning contact centre in Skipton that are looking for to recruit a Customer Service Advisor! You will be voice of the business by being the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
If you enjoy helping people and wanting to give customers the best customer experience possible, then this opportunity is for you which is full of progression, rewards and achievement!
What will you do as a Customer Service Advisor?
* You will be answering inbound calls from customers regarding their account
* Listening and understanding the customers queries/complaints and offering first time resolutions
* Using various in house systems to update information regularly
* Providing excellent customer service at all times to deliver an excellent customer experience
What will you need for this role?
* Experience working within a Customer Service role
* Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
* Be able to use various IT systems, including in-house software.
* You will be motivate and dedicated to provide excellent customer service.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will benefit from -
* £9.61 per hour - 35 hours per week.
* A structured learning and development programme
* The opportunity to purchase extra holiday allowance
* Discount vouchers for various retail outlets
* Work various shift patterns including Saturday mornings.
* And be able to provide feedback and make a difference!
Please note, for this position you will be required to pass a Credit Check & DBS.
Start Dates: 31st August 2021
To find out more information, then click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.