Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £19000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
Edinburgh - £19,000 (Once passed probation you will have some flexible home working options).
Exciting opportunity with our market leading Ecommerce client in Edinburgh city centre. This growing client supports it's consumers by the partnership of technology and customer service which enables them to have a positive impact on the customer service journey. We're looking talented customer service individuals who are creative big thinkers with small egos to achieve our ambitious plans. Most importantly you will bring strong customer service experience and an ability to 'wow' the customer. Other key experience we're looking for includes:
In return we are offering you a competitive salary of £19,000 working in modern offices close to the heart of Edinburgh city centre. Full training, a casual dress code so you always feel comfortable and an environment where your feedback and ideas are listened too.
- Taking control of situations and thinking on your feet to make smart decisions in order to resolve customer queries.
- Understanding customer's needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with our key performance indicators
- Working independently to find information to exceed customers' expectations and educate yourself
- Navigating multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately
- Proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team to provide feedback and suggestions to help the company grow & retain its customer base
- Maintain confidentiality in receiving and recording payments and reporting any discrepancies regarding information or system faults in line with operational procedure
Other key experience we're looking for includes:
* Experience in a contact centre or customer facing role
* Demonstrate excellent customer care skills
* Willing to go above and beyond to deliver an excellent customer experience
* Able to maintain composure when interacting with a diverse range of telephone callers who can become difficult or distressed
* Can adapt quickly to changes in products, process and technology
* Proven track record of excellent attendance and time-keeping
Note* all candidates applying must pass a criminal record check.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.