Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £18000.00 per annum
Due to a sustained period of success and growth I am currently recruiting for multiple permanent Customer Service Advisors to work out of my clients City Centre based office. The role involves working on an inbound Customer Service campaign, Monday - Friday on a rotational shift pattern between the hours of 8am - 8pm with the addition of working one Saturday a month (where the hours are returned in lieu). The salary offered for the role is £18,000.
Completely committed to your future the client will provide an extensive training programme which is initially Monday - Friday between the hours of 9 - 17:30 for 3 weeks.
The role is a first point of contact role, welcoming the customer to the services that the client can provide, where you will spend your time on the telephone talking to potential customers building rapport and gathering the information that is required. You will be a critical part of the business, influencing the customers experience and satisfaction by demonstrating excellent customer service skills and behaviours.
The Key Responsibilities Include:
* Working on a inbound telephone system to manage inbound customer enquiries
* Understanding the needs of the customer, in an empathetic manner providing a high level of customer service at all times
* Engage with customers in an approachable and professional manner, actively listening to any concerns they may have
* Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
* Receiving incoming new enquiry instructions via telephone, email, webchat and capturing data correctly
* Collating information with high accuracy throughout the initial enquiry capture process
I am looking to recruit for these roles for an end of June start date so if you feel you have the necessary experience and can commit to a 3 week training period with no holidays at the end of June/start of July please apply immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.