Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £9.00 per hour + You will train and work from home
Customer Service Advisor - working from home full time
Salary: £9 per hour
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week - Monday to Sunday
You will work on a rotational shift pattern and are required to be fully flex between the hours of 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday. You will be contracted to 40 hours per week which means you will work 9 hours per day consisting of 8 hours production paid.
What is in it for me?
* You get to join a secure global company that truly value their staff
* Hourly rate £9 per hour working 40hrs per week
* Amazing discounts on Internet TV/Broadband packages for employees
* 28 days paid holiday per year! Want more? You will also earn an extra day in holidays to use each year up to 5 years to reward your loyalty!
* Access to a range of learning and leadership development programs. 100% of our management team were promoted from advisors!! You could be next!
* Employee referral scheme
* You will also receive substantial staff discounts on O2 UK, Vodafone UK, AXA Insurance, company sponsored healthcare, discounts on various hospitality and retail outlets!
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who'll provide the legendary service our customers expect and deserve. To be a success in this role, you'll have…
* A knack for forging strong relationships. You'll love speaking to all sorts of new people
* An unflinching tenacity. However, your day's going, you'll stay positive and always want more
* Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the customer always comes first, and with targets to achieve
* Be able to follow system instructions, to help guide you to the technical solution for the customer.
* Know a bit about our products already - and about what our competitors offer too
If the above sounds like you AND you have:
· 6 months previous customer service experience
· A quiet place to work at home
· Strong broadband speed and can connect to your router using an Ethernet cable
Then read on....
What does the job involve?
As a customer Service advisor, you're the expert on the other end of the line. You'll help our home with their TV, broadband, home phone or mobile phone services, handling a range of queries from our customers, including technical and fault reports, to bill payments and credit issues - aiming for smiles all round.· Processing orders and updating customer accounts with relevant detail in an accurate and timely manner.
This role is varied and rewarding but definitely no walk in the park. Therefore, if you like a challenge that makes you think, then this is the role for you.
You don't have to be too technical already, as we will provide you with full training to help you succeed in this role. Experience working with customers over the phone would be an advantage.
What are you waiting for? We can't wait to meet you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.