Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £18525.00 per annum + Pension and childcare scheme
Welsh Speaking Homeworking Call Centre Customer Service Advisor
Join us and you'll be helping to create a stronger future for everyone. We'll provide you with the technology, software and training you need to get started, and we'll be there to help and guide you on how to work effectively from home.
* Start date: 5th & 7th July
* Working from home
* 37.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
* Monday - Sunday between Varying shifts between 9am - 9pm
* Salary £18,525 - £19,344
* 4 weeks paid training: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
The main duties:
* Taking inbound calls from customers that are undertaking swab and sample studies regarding Covid-19
* Assisting people across the country, offering support and answering questions so that they can successfully participate in Covid studies during this unprecedented time
* Delivering a service which makes your customers feel valued
* Dealing with a number of customer questions and queries
What we are looking for:
* Welsh speaking
* A good listener, who can be empathetic, show patience and adapt their behaviours to suit different callers
* Ability to learn new skills quickly including adopting new processes and technology
* Ability to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
* Strong WIFI connection is required
* IT competent
What's in it for you?
* A competitive salary
* 22 days' holiday (pro rata) plus public holidays
* Pension scheme and a childcare scheme
* Monthly incentive scheme
* A wide range of discounts on everything from retail, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
All interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. Please note, you'll need to be vetted to UK national BPSS or DBS standards, before we can offer you a position.
If you're confident and have a caring nature, then we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch today email email@example.com with your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.