Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
Up to £18512.00 per annum
Looking for a career in customer services you can 'bank' on?
We are looking for people who have a 'wealth' of customer service experience for permanent, full time roles based in Kilmarnock paying £8.91 per hour.
Working for a leading organisation in the financial services industry, you will be delivering World Class Customer Service.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who'll listen, ask the right questions and offer the solutions that leave them smiling. That's why we'll encourage you to be yourself in our fast-moving, fast-growing business.
We need great people with customer service experience and good computer skills to fill them.
* Be first line support for all telephone enquiries, responding to all queries in a polite and professional manner
* Energetically and enthusiastically work as part of a high performing Customer Operations team
* Consistently put our customers first and build their trust
* Take full ownership and use initiative to resolve customer queries within first contact resolution and deliver a personal service
* Start date - 19/07/2021
* Based in Kilmarnock
* 15 days full training provided
* Paying £8.91 per hour (£17374.50 per annum)
* Full time, 37.5 hours per week
* Hours of work - shift pattern Monday to Saturday between 0700-2130, Sunday 1000-1730 (rotational weekends compensated with time off during the week)
* All equipment and full training is provided
Successful candidate must be must be able to pass a disclosure, credit check and CIFAS check as part of the recruitment process.
If its time to 'cash in' on your experience, get in touch today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.