Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18500.00 - £19500.00 per annum
Are you the kind of person who really listens to others and comes up with creative solutions to problems? Can you convince others into your way of thinking and do you have excellent questioning skills?
We are looking for collections advisors for our client based in the centre of Leeds. In this role, you will take inbound calls from customers who may have fallen behind on their payments.
Your role is to show understanding and get to the issues behind the customer's late payments. You'll do this by asking effective questions and by showing empathy and understanding for their situation. You might complete affordability checks or assess income and expenditure reports to come up with the most suitable solution for the customer.
Main collections advisor duties
* Taking inbound calls from customers
* Asking effective questions to understand more about a customer's situation
* Understand income and expenditure
* Agree suitable repayment plans which support both customer and the client with have a quick resolution, without putting customers into financial difficulties.
* Inform customers on next steps, sometime this can include more information around legal proceedings
* Demonstrate empathy and understanding to vulnerable customers
We are looking for
* Experience within a customer service setting, either office, call centre of face to face
* Someone who is patient, understanding and empathetic
* A professional individual who has clear communication skills
* Good IT skills and the ability to learn new skills
* 25 days holiday plus stats
* Holidays rise by 1 day per year to a maximum of 30 days plus stats
* £10.71 per hour
* 35 hours per week - between 8am-8pm Monday, 8am-6pm Tuesday to Friday
* Weekends off!!
* Life assurance
* Share scheme
For this role you will need to pass a DBS and Credit Check. Start date 28th June, apply now for an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.