Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
Want to 'Insure' you have a great career?
Looking for a 'premium' employer that doesn't just 'claim' to offer great service?
If so then read the following policy - sorry - advert carefully!
We are looking for outstanding Customer Service representatives for our client who is one of the UK's leading insurance providers. We have full and part time positions based in Leicester paying between £18,525 and £20,426 (pro rata for p/time).
You'll be dealing with inbound contacts every day so, you need to be strong and adaptable to enjoy helping customers.
* Inbound customer service role talking to customers for the majority of the shift
* Addressing customer queries submitted via telephone, email, live chat or instant messages, in a fast-paced, target driven environment
* You need to have strong communication skills, be self-motivated and take pride in what you do, and can demonstrate excellent influencing, problem solving and negotiating skills.
* You must have good computer skills as you'll take inbound calls whilst navigating in-house software
What's on offer for you:
* Starting salary of £18,525 or £20,426 (pro rata for p/time) dependant on experience
* Hours of work - Full time between the hours of 08:00 - 19:00 Mon to Fri, 09:00 - 17:00 Sat, 09:00-13:00 Sun. Part time Mon & Fri: 09:00 - 17:30, Sat & Sun: 09:00 - 13:00.
* Home working until Covid restrictions ease, then potentially introducing flexibility between home and office working (based from Leicester hub)
* All equipment and full training is provided (some elements of training will be onsite)
* Structured career path with the opportunity to develop
* Up to 5% bonus earning potential and benefits package
Successful candidates will be subject to a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
If you're looking for a progressive career and thrive in a fast-paced, team-orientated, target driven environment, then get in touch today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.