Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £8.92 per annum + Monthly Bonuses £500 per month
about 1 month ago
Customer Service Advisor
Location - Deeside
Pay - £8.92 per hour
* 37.5 hours per week, between 7.30am to 6pm
* Only 1 weekend in 4
Why work here:
* Up to £500 bonus per month
* Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
* Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
* Recognition awards and Incentives
* Real career opportunities - being part of a large group, the world's leading
* And much more….
* As a customer service advisor working in the hospitality sector you will ensuring that ordering is easy
* Upselling products that will enhance the customer experience.
* You will be a brand ambassador who manages customer relationships to develop profitable sales growth through our existing customer base…
* To drive profitable sales growth by managing inbound and outbound scheduled contacts with our customers to promote Brakes products and services through fantastic question and understanding of your customers needs.
* Being self-motivated in delivering a high productivity and sales performance to meet and exceed incremental and upsell targets
* Develop a good knowledge of competitor activity, understand customer needs and maintain ongoing relationships
* Deliver exceptional customer service to customers at all times, drawing on all available resources
* Add value, build loyalty and lifetime value by proactively contacting customers to minimise churn and collate insights into customer lifecycle
* Liaise with ASM/AM as required to nurture and retain customers
* Capture accurate information on system and supporting tools
* To assist in the achievement of departmental KPIs
* To meet and exceed quality targets in line with the Quality Framework
Required skills and competencies:
* Previous experience in a structured sales or telesales environment is essential
* Results orientated, successfully delivering against targets in a competitive market place
* Proven ability to work in a KPI focused, target driven environment
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Outstanding active listening skills with an ability to engage and influence customers
* Ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency to work in a deadline driven environment
* Proactive approach with proven ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
* Confident user of Microsoft Office applications, excel, PowerPoint, word etc.
* Self-motivated with the ability to operate effectively both individually and as part of a team.
* A customer centric approach in all interactions with customers and peers
* Confident, self-motivated and positive attitude
* Strong attention to detail
* Previous experience of SAP in a contact centre environment desirable
There's a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.