12 days ago
Are you 'shopping' for a new career - we just might be able to help!
We are looking for Inbound Customer Service Agents paying £18,824. This is a permanent, full time, working from home role.
As a Customer Service Agent you will be providing a first class service to customers of one of the best-known consumer brands in the world.
So can you 'buy' into a new role and 'sell' yourself well? If so, read on…
You will be the first point of contact for both new and existing customers and will provide a high level of customer service via inbound calls, chats and emails and will be required to have the confidence and knowledge to ensure all customers queries are answered to the highest standard possible.
- Great communication skills
- To demonstrate customer Service experience (gained from Call Centre, Retail, or Hospitality
- Exceptional customer service, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good IT skills and the confidence to set up your equipment and train remotely
- Start date - 24/05/2021
- 7 weeks training
- Paying up to £18,532.80 per annum
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Hours of work - shift pattern between 8am and 10pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday (rotational weekends compensated with time off during the week)
- All equipment and full training is provided.
You will also need to pass a Disclosure/ Access NI / DBS check
If you feel this is a job you could be in the bidding for, get in touch today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.