Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £19000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
Our client, based in Leeds, specialises in award winning equipment which helps customers get more from their vehicles. They dispatch millions of products every year across the globe and are looking to add a Customer Service Advisor to their team. The role is initially a 10 month fixed term contract but there's a high chance this could become a permanent role. There's also no evening or weekend work involved!
We are looking for an individual that has a can do attitude and has previously worked in a fast paced environment where they dealt with customers, processed orders, returns and invoices.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to customers
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Talking to customers about different products that are available
- Cross selling products that meet customer needs
- Liaising with customers to arrange collections of returns
- Liaising with different departments to ensure order have been sent and any queries that are outstanding have been resolved
As a customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills & experience:
- Customer Service experience
- Can do attitude
- Processed customer orders and dealt with returns queries
- Experience in liaising with different departments
- Team player - willing to help the team with various tasks
- Multitasking - able to go from one thing to another to ensure the customers are happy
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
This is 10 month maternity cover contract that may be extended
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please APPLY with your most up to date CV now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.