Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
about 2 months ago
Full time, permanent
£9.56 per hour rising to £10.00
Shifts - Monday - Sunday - various options available
Are you a great listener who loves dealing with people?
We are looking for customer service advisors to work for our client based in Leeds.
Their office is close to public transport links and easy to get to from Leeds train and bus stations. Due to the role handling sensitive data, these roles are based in their offices and not from home.
* Dealing with general queries such as balance enquiries, transfers and information requests
* Completing checks to confirm customers identity
* Update the database with any call notes or key actions
* When required, pass queries to specialist departments or escalations team
* Build rapport with customers and ensure they have a positive experience
* Always aim for first call resolution to queries
We are looking for:
* Great communication skills
* Someone who listens and cares about doing a good job for the customer
* Good IT skills and the ability to pick up new systems
* Professional and polite
Pay rate for this role starts at £9.56 per hour, increasing to £10 per hour after a successful probation period.
Lots of progression and additional benefits available.
Immediate interviews available
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.