Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced customer service professional to join our client based in Halifax. The role is very varied and requires someone with excellent attention to detail and strong administration skills.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor in Halifax.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
This is a varied role and requires someone with excellent attention to detail and strong administration skills. In this role, you will be answering customer queries, providing order updates and scheduling repairs. A majority of this role is customer service based, however you will also be required to accurately update the system and produce reports.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Answering inbound calls from customers
* Logging repairs
* Scheduling engineers
* Taking and processing orders
* Providing order updates
* Complaint handling
* Producing reports
* Updating the system accurately
* Experience in a customer service environment
* Strong administration skills
* The ability to show empathy with customers and effectively handle calls of a sensitive nature
* Intermediate Excel skills (filers, look ups etc.)
* Excellent telephone etiquette
* 34 holidays per annum to start, rising with service
* Healthcare cash plan
* Free onsite parking
* Bike to work scheme
Ideally we are looking for someone to start on 3rd May, although alternative start dates may be available. If you are interested please apply with your up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.