£9.56 - £10.00 per hour
Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £9.56 per hour rising to £10 per hour
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Must pass Credit and DBS Checks.
* Want to work for a global business were they sky is the limit?
* Looking to kick-start your career with a competitive salary?
* Do you love working with people?
* Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service?
* Do you like resolving problems and coming up with solutions?
* Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
* Would you prefer to work in a friendly and informal office environment?
* How about work life balance or working in a state of the art facilities?
As Customer Service advisor you will effectively and professionally resolve complex, regulated and non-regulated customer complaints across all channels, meeting all regulatory and quality standards in delivering the right outcome for the customer and the business.
* To provide effective and professional service to all customers
* Delivering the right outcomes for the customers
* Effectively handling of complaints, delivering resolutions and customer satisfaction
* Taking inbound calls in a timely manner
* Identify customers' needs and demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques
* Keep up to date with policies and products
* Build growing and sustainable relationships by going the extra mile
* Dealing with calls of a sensitive nature in potentially distressing situations.
* Work towards Customer Service KPIs in order to earn your bonuses
* Maintaining accurate and up to date records and systems
What we need:
* Enthusiastic, confident Customer Service Advisors
* Experience of working within the retail, hospitality or customer services sector- contact centre is an advantage
* Ability to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
* Is delivery and customer focussed
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to listen and build rapport quickly and effectively
* Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
* High attention to detail
* Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
* IT literate
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.