£9.56 - £10.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
Have you got excellent communication skills? Are you an excellent listener and likes to offer first time resolutions and would like to work 4 days out of 7?
I am recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to work for a major bank in Leeds . My clients office is close to public transport links, due to the nature of the role this will be based within their Leeds City Centre office.
No previous experience is required, my client is looking someone who likes to learn new skills, has excellent communication skills and has the ability to empathise with their customers.
What will your role be?
* Responding to general queries such as balance enquiries, transfers and information requests.
* Carrying out checks to confirming customers identity
* Building rapport with customers and aiming for first call resolutions to queries
* Updating the database with call notes and key actions
* Transferring customers to the correct departments and escalation teams.
We are looking for people with:
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to understand and listen to customers to deliver excellent customer service
* Good IT skills and the ability to work on various systems
* And be professional and polite at all times
This role starts at £9.56 per hour which will increase to £10 per hour after successfully completing your probation period.
Various shifts are available, these are mainly 37 hours working 4 days out of 7 - There are 35 hour contracts available working over 5 days. The call centre operates Monday-Sunday 0700-2300.
Interviews are available immediately with start dates from Monday 3rd May 2020.
To learn more, click 'apply' today to learn more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.