Leeds, West Yorkshire
I am currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors in Leeds City Centre. The role is based within a financial organisation. Due to the role handling sensitive data, these roles are 100% office based - no home working. I am looking for candidates with great communication skills, who are able to empathise with customers. Experience working in a contact centre is desirable but not essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
* General enquiries
o Balance enquiries
o Information requests
* Completing checks to confirm the customers identity
* Passing queries to specialist departments or the escalations team when necessary
* Building rapport with customers
* Ensuring all customers have a positive experience
* Good communication skills
* The ability to listen and show empathy
* Good IT skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly and effectively
* Remaining professional at all times
There are various set shift patterns available, most of which are 37 hours working 4 days out of 7. There are also a small number of contracts at 35 hours which are worked across 5 days Business operation hours are 7am-11pm 7 days a week, therefore candidates must be flexible to work across these hours.
Pay rate for this role starts at £9.56 per hour, increasing to £10 per hour after a successful probation period of 6 months.
Start dates available from 3rd May, immediate interviews available.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.