about 2 months ago
Sales Order Processor
I am currently looking for a Sales Order Processor to join a well established Manufacturing business in Huddersfield on a permanent basis.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Assistant to join a growing company which can offer stability and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Processing all orders coming into the business
* Speaking to customers dealing with any enquiries
* Working closely with suppliers and ordering products
* Dealing with import and export documentation
* Organising deliveries working closely with the warehouse team
* Responding to any emails coming into the business
* Dealing with any complaints
* Investigating any issues
* Inputting Data using Excel
* Managing the databases
* General Administrative Duties
Key Skills Required
* Ideally previous sales order processing experience
* Exceptional customer service skills
* A keen eye detail with good organisation skills
* Able to prioritise large volumes of work effectively and efficiently
* IT Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
* Able to work in a fast paced customer focused environment
Interview are being held immediately!
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.