Customer Service Advisor
Manchester City Centre
£18,000 - £20,000
Are you interested in a career in customer service?
Do you have experience in customer service roles?
Are you looking for a fun and fresh customer service environment to work for?
Monday - Friday 9am to 5:30pm
As a Customer Sales Consultant, we are looking for an individual who is passionate and motivated about delivering exceptional customer service. The customer service role involves using a using a variety of mediums, including phone and email to ensure excellent customer service. This Wilmslow-based role is predominately phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator to create and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues. Your day to day responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will include:
* Handling customer enquiries and providing relevant information to assist with customer's choice.
* Using call, email and chat procedures and guidelines to ensure all information is clear.
* Following guidelines and processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Maintaining and developing own technical knowledge e.g. products and expertise.
* Working as part of the customer service team and undertaking relevant duties.
Our client is a market leading business based in Manchester City Centre; it is the leading company within its specific sector. The city centre business prides themselves on delivering first-rate customer service experience. The business' goal is to work together to reward, train and develop staff and acknowledge performance and individual abilities. If you want to join the customer service team that is passionate about its customers and really looks after its staff, this is the role for you.
For the position of Customer Service Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
* Previous experience in inbound customer service environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a customer service team.
* Ability to work to prioritise, and work to deadlines.
Apply online now, or for further information contact Rachel Murphy at email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.