Customer Service Advisor
20,000- 22,000 per annum
As a Customer Service Advisor, we are looking for an individual who is motivated and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
This role includes working in a variety of medium, including phone based work and email, to ensure that excellent customer services standards are met in an effective and efficient manner.
As the role is predominately phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator in order to create and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Handling customer enquiries and providing all the relevant information to assist the customer's choice.
- Using call, email and chat procedures and guidelines to ensure all information is clear and not misleading.
- Using guidelines and processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Working to personal targets and team-based targets (KPI's)
- Maintaining and developing own technical knowledge e.g. products and expertise.
- Working as part of a team, undertaking relevant duties within the role.
Our client is based in Bury. They are an established business with over 60 years experience and a major competitor within their specific industry. The business prides themselves on delivering first-rate customer service experience. The business' goal is to work together to reward, train and develop staff and acknowledge performance and individual abilities. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after its staff, this is the role for you.
For the position of Customer Service Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment and/or working in online retail.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including a B or higher in English Language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft Excel, and an above-average per minute typing speed (over 40wpm) is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work to prioritise, and work to deadlines.
- Fluency in a second language is desirable, but not essential.
The package for the position of Customer Service Advisor is:
- £20,000-£22,0000 per annum
- 23 days holiday
- Subsidised Canteen
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Regular incentives
- Free Parking
- Fabulous offices in Manchester City Centre
Apply online now, or for further information call Rachel Murphy
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.