Love Customer Service?
Do you go that extra mile to provide great customer service?
Do you thrive in a fast paced and growing environment?
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional contact centre based in Ayrshire.
I am keen to speak with candidates who have a strong customer service or collections background. The ideal candidate will have a professional manner and be able to empathise with individual issues relating to late payments and financial difficulty. You should have the ability and desire to treat customers correctly and fairly and be understanding of any problems and situations.
This is a great opportunity to start your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. Offering a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression, continuous learning and development!
Your role will be to talk with customers, understand their circumstances and agree the best repayment solution for them. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers, via inbound and outbound calls and giving them the best possible experience.
* Deal with inbound and outbound calls
* Build strong rapport with customers over the phone in order to encourage regular contact
* Listening to the customer's requirements and delivering an action path to create the right outcome for the customer, creating excellent customer solutions!
* Take ownership of own workload and ensuring customer's accounts are resolved
* Identify areas for improvements
* Maintaining a high level of quality by operating within company and regulatory requirements
* Emphasising with customers and building rapport over the phone
* Recording updates on customer's accounts
To be considered for this role you will need;
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer focused attitude
* Strong listening skills
* Ability to build rapport with customers
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes to procedures are common
* Ideally you will come from a customer service background, with experience of both inbound and outbound calls, working towards weekly targets
Interested? Then submit your CV today to find out more and to secure an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.