Get the Rock Star treatment as a Customer Service Representative for a top employer in Glasgow…
If you love customer service and want to be well rewarded for assisting others, you'll enjoy working at our professional contact centre based in Glasgow City Centre, where helping people is always number one.
The benefits are genuinely awesome, with a starting salary of up to £18,653.95 and a further increase after probation. There are a whole host of additional rewards:
- 32 days holiday rising to 34 days at 3 years service, and 36 days after 8 years service (inclusive of your bank holidays)
- a range of shift patterns covering 35, 37.5 and 40 hours per week, with something to suit everyone.
- Retail & entertainment discount scheme - discounts at over 100 high street retailers
- Private medical insurance
- Long service awards
- Retail voucher rewards for going the extra mile
- Comprehensive induction training and on-going support
- Opportunities to study for a Modern Apprenticeship
- State of the art recreation facilities including free wifi
You'll be talking to customers who have fallen into arrears with their credit agreements. It's all about understanding their circumstances and agreeing the best repayment solution for them.
The focus will be on having meaningful conversations with customers and giving them the best experience, whether you're calling them or they are calling us.
What you'll need
We're growing rapidly and adding to our team with customer service rock stars. You don't need to have worked in a call centre before, if you have experience in retail or hospitality, and your customers generally think that you're awesome, then you'll be a great addition to our 215-strong team.
One last thing…you'll need to pass a credit check, basic Disclosure Scotland and fraud checks.
Interested? Then click apply today to find out more and to secure an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.