Forget all other customer service jobs - this is the only one to apply for!
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our professional contact centre based in Glasgow City Centre where helping people is always number one. The benefits are great too with a starting salary of up to £19,238.24 and a further increase after probation.
Our rapidly growing organisation is keen to bolster our team with experienced customer service experts. You don't necessarily have to have worked in a call centre before and if you have relevant customer service experience gained in another environment then you'll be a great addition to our existing 140 strong team.
Your role will be to talk with customers, understand their circumstances and agree the best repayment solution for them. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers, via inbound and outbound calls and giving them the best possible experience.
We offer a range of shift patterns covering 35, 37.5 and 40 hours per week, with something to suit everyone. Further benefits and opportunities for reward include:
- 32 days paid annual leave rising to 34 days at 3 years service, and 36 days after 8 years service (inclusive of your bank holidays)
- 35, 37.5 & 40 hour shift patterns - you decide!
- Colleague retail & entertainment discount scheme - discounts at over 100 high street retailers
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Long service awards
- Colleague of the month scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Retail voucher rewards for going the extra mile
- Comprehensive induction training and on-going support
- Regular training and education to ensure you're always up to date
- Opportunities to study for a Modern Apprenticeship
- State of the art recreation facilities including free wifi
Successful candidate's must be able to pass a credit check, basic disclosure scotland and CIFAS
Interested? Then submit your CV today to find out more and to secure an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.