Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Manchester
Job Salary: £18.5K per annum with OTE £23K-£25K
The package for the position of Customer Service Advisor is:
- £18,500 per annum
- OTE up to £25000!
- Staff discount
- Fabulous offices
Are you passionate, customer focused and have a genuine desire to help others?
Are you driven, with a hunger to succeed within a fantastic company?
The company: This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer service advisor to work for a well established company based in Manchester. With an unbeatable reputation in their market they truly pride themselves in providing the very best in customer service and are renowned for 5 star reviews!
As a Customer Service Advisor we are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic and passionate about providing exceptional customer service. As this role is predominantly phone based, you will need to be able to build strong rapport over the phone. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound calls from customers offering a friendly, positive customer experience
- Making outbound calls to potential customers with a focus of conversion to appointments and sales
- Build rapport to create and maintain long lasting relationships
- Provide a positive, consultative customer experience at all times
- Work towards set KPI's
For the position of Customer Service Advisor in Manchester we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Ideally phone based customer service experience
- Sales experience is desired whether this be face to face or over the phone
- Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer query
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic with a genuine passion for customer service
If you think that this is the role for you click APPLY NOW!!!
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Manchester, Greater Manchester, Wythenshawe, Altrincham, sales, sale, cheadle
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.