about 2 months ago
URGENT CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONALS REQUIRED -
CSC Agent (Customer Service Agents)
- Chichester - Westgate (Working from Home and return to the office once the Covid situation changes)
- Length of assignment: 6 Months (likely to extend end of September 2021)
- Working days/hours: Monday - Friday (35 hour week)
- £10.47 Total Pay (PAYE) per hour
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Agents to join a busy and dynamic team that is responsible for delivering a high level of customer service to scheme members.
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities, you will be communicating with customers through a combination of inbound/outbound phone calls and through email channels; ensuring all aspects of a customer's pension enquiry are resolved.
This role offers excellent training & professional development, a competitive salary and favorable working hours, with no evenings or weekend work required.
Other aspects of your role will include the following:
* Exceeding customer expectations by delivering timely, accurate service in a professional manner.
* Deliver efficient work practices by understanding and utilising company software and process.
* Work as part of a team to contribute to a culture of a "great place to work".
* Work within the company procedures to maintain a high level of trust
* Meet or exceed all performance metrics as defined in your personal performance management plan
Following skills and experience:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to understand customer needs and provide the correct solution
* High level of interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate across the internal and external customer group
* Skilled in listening and responding to a customer's needs verbally and through the written word
* Defuse and respond to customer complaints ensuring follow up actions are completed and recorded
* GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
* Previous experience in a contact centre desirable
If you're interested please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age