21st September start
Customer Service Advisor
Temp to perm
2 options of shift patterns
Days: 4 week days 9am - 6pm and 1 weekend day 10am - 4pm
Lates: Sunday to Thursday 2pm - 10.30pm
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors who pride themselves in building relationships with customers and suppliers, ensuring all their needs are met.
We are working alongside a lovely family-feel business that provides extremely high quality products to their customers.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be a key part of their customer service team, building strong lasting relationships with their customers and ensuring they have the best possible service. You will speak to customers via calls, emails and live chat. This is a fast paced role with a high volume of customer calls.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor:
* Answering a high number of inbound calls from customers and suppliers
* Providing the best possible customer service
* Updating customers throughout their journey
* Ensuring all customer queries are resolved quickly and efficiently
* Liaise with suppliers, production team and couriers to arrange dispatches, collections and repairs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age