Call Centre Customer Service Advisor - Birkenhead
* 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
* Monday - Sunday between 7am - 10pm
* £9.22 per hour
* Weekly Pay
* Free parking and excellent transport links
* Start date: 1st September
The main duties and responsibilities of the role include:
* Taking high volume inbound calls in a call centre working on a financial services campaign for a company who handle premium bonds
* You will be the first point of contact for customers dealing with inbound queries in relation to the customer's accounts, providing transaction, statement information and taking payments
* Updating call notes on the system
* Provide advice and guidance
* Registering customers for online and phone service regarding their premium bond account
* Changing any details on their account and sending out any information they may require
What we are looking for:
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* IT competent
You don't need to have financial services experience to be successful in this role. All we ask is that you have worked in customer services and have a passion for it.
If you're confident and enthusiastic and have the personality to charm customers, then we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch today email email@example.com with your CV. Full training is provided and a DBS, credit and fraud will need to be completed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.