Inbound customer service advisor
Hours available: 40 hour perm contracts available. Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm. Saturday and Sunday: 9am - 5.30pm rotational shift pattern.
While this role will initially be home based working, including training, this is not a permanent arrangement. Applicants must be able to commit to working on site full-time in the long term.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for hard-working, customer focused call centre advisors looking for a fresh approach to inbound customer services.
Helping students to make a loan application for university. You will be supporting them through the full process, beginning to end.
You will talk to students and family members about payments, eligibility, funding and anything else associated with their loan application. Speaking to a variety of different customers with different needs
What do we need from you?
- People skills and confidence in your PC skills!
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- The ability to handle challenging calls with resilience and determination.
- Basic computer skills such as navigating between systems and switching between different applications.
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping to make sure your available for our customers.
Start Dates in August, apply now to ensure you don't miss out on this great opportunity
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.