Call Centre Customer Service Advisor in Birkenhead
* 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
* Monday - Sunday between 7am - 10pm
* £8.72 per hour
* Temp ongoing and potential opportunity to join other campaigns
* Weekly Pay
* Free parking and excellent transport links
* Start date: 12th August
The main duties and responsibilities of the role include:
* Taking high volume inbound calls in a call centre working for well known retail brand
* Responsible for all general customer relations and queries
* You will be the first point of contact dealing with inbound queries in relation to the customer's accounts and orders
* You will assist customers in organising deliveries and order processing
* Finding solutions for any delivery issues
* Updating call notes on the system
* Provide advice and guidance
* Changing any details on their account and sending out any information they may require
What we are looking for:
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* IT competent
You don't need to have retail customer service experience to be successful in this role. All we ask is that you have worked in customer services and have a passion for it.
If you're confident and enthusiastic and have the personality to charm customers, then we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch today email email@example.com with your CV. Full training is provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.