Customer Service Advisor
£8.72 rising to £9.20
Multiple shifts, 4 days on/4 days off (Must be available between 9am - 10pm)
Multiple start dates available
6 Months temp to perm
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for ensuring all customers receive the best possible customer service.
Your main duties will be;
* A great focus on detail is key to get all the necessary details and information from the customer to solve their problem and leave them feeling satisfied with the service
* You'll be answering calls from our customers to help resolve their query in an efficient and professional manner
* Our goal is one call resolution so it'll be important that you actively listen to the customer to understand their query / complaint
* The ability to remain calm at all times as customers can be frustrated or angry
* Good computer skills in order to log issues onto the system, process customer returns and update records
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Customer Service background
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to deal with complaints or difficult calls whilst maintaining professionalism and empathy at all times
* Resilience to take high volume of calls on a daily basis
* Ability to explain products
* Driven to hit targets
* Work well in a team and on own initiative
* Ability to listen and build rapport and understanding with customers
Offers subject to Credit and DBS checks!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.