Search Consultancy has an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor. This is a temporary position, you will be required to work from home initially however the client is based in Greenock and the successful candidate must be able to travel there.
- Respond to requests by email, telephone, or in person regarding insurance claims/policies.
- Respond to inquiries from policy holders, providers and/or others for information and assistance.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response.
- Mails or routes claim forms and supporting documentation to various units for final processing.
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- May seek assistance with complex customer services issues.
Skills & experience required:
- Proven track record in Customer Service roles.
- Great communication skills - written & verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret policy provisions.
- Experience with Insurance is an advantage.
Pay rate: £9.15 p.h.
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Hours: 37.5 per week
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age