Customer Service Advisor
1st July Start
Do you have experience dealing with Utilities enquiries?
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and friendly go-getter who wants to help make a difference to customers.
You will receive excellent training and learn all about the company's products and service!
We may ask you to work from home to start off with but this will be assessed before the start date.
The successful Inbound Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
* Taking inbound calls from customers looking to review their energy
* Dealing with all complaints and queries that may arise
* Updating account information
* Searching for the best tariffs
* Promoting the business in a professional manner
Full time (40 hours)
Monday to Friday between 9am - 7pm
Along with full training our client provides outstanding perks and benefits including:
20 Holiday days + Bank Holidays
Team Nights out
Individual and Team Prizes
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.