Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Manchester - Work from home!
Job Hours: 37.5 hrs per week - Flexible shifts!
New opportunity in Manchester!!
Stay safe while you work from home as a Customer Service Advisor!
We are looking for engaging and committed Customer Service Advisors based in the Manchester area.
With the current circumstances, you will work from home in the short term and then work from our client's Manchester offices once COVID-19 has been brought under control.
The flexible Customer Service job offers a rate of £8.20 to £8.72 per hour.
The home-based customer service advisors will deal with enquiries and admin from business customers, and liaise with other departments to get matters resolved swiftly and satisfactorily.
To succeed in this remote Customer Assistant job, you will need:
- Previous experience in customer services and the ability to relate well to people
- The ability to support customers over telephone, chat and email
- You MUST have your own laptop or computer with Windows 8 or 10 and home broadband
- Your MUST have headset with a microphone
- Flexibility to work a rotating weekly shift pattern of 8 am - 4 pm and 1.30 pm - 9.30 pm, 37.5 hours per week.
In return, you will earn up to £8.72 an hour, receive excellent training and benefit from a supportive team who will help you settle in and get to grips with the Customer Advisor role.
While the Covid-19 crisis lasts, your home office will be part of our client's Manchester call centre.
In the current climate, these Customer Service Advisor roles in Manchester will be extremely popular, so please apply now and avoid missing out!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.