Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Start!
Leeds City Centre
£9.30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor Roles in Leeds, paying £9.30 per hour.
The Customer Service Advisor role will be working for an award winning reputable company in their modern offices.
Please Note: You must be able to pass a full credit check and DBS check
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Delivering an excellent service to customers
- Taking a high volume of NHS 111 inbound customer service calls from customers that are worried about the Corona Virus
- Asking relevant questions around peoples symptoms
- Following the guidelines to give the best advice possible
- Having empathy towards customers
- Dealing with customers enquiries
- Assisting customers with any issues they have
Customer Service Shifts:
You'll work 40 hours per week (5 out of the 7 days including weekends), shift patterns include:
08:00 - 17:00
13:00 - 22:00
21:15 - 08:30
Whether you have experience in a call centre, retail environment, hospitality or any other industry you applications for this Customer Service Advisor role are welcome as there is no specific experience required, you must be able to deliver good customer service and have empathy for the customers, your personality is what will stand out.
If you feel you can deliver excellent Customer Service, please click APPLY!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age