Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Manchester
Job Salary: £20,000 Increasing after probation!
Job working hours: Mon-Fri
Do you want to work in a fast paced industry whilst learning everything you need to know about financial investment products from Day 1? With a brand new office in Manchester, we are knocking down walls, and filling lots of vacancies and you can certainly be one of them! This is a very exciting time to join a well established and reputable company in the heart of Manchester. With over 1 million users and over 500 employees in our offices, we truly ensure that we are experts in what we do and this is your chance to join the family!
- Fantastic training from Day 1
- A very competitive salary
- Amazing benefits
- Great well-being initiatives
- Amazing packages
- No weekends!
- Managing inbound calls
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Troubleshooting problems and answering queries in a consultative and professional manner
- Showcasing your expertise
For the position of the Sales/Account Manager Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
- Proven customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.