Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £20k, increasing after probation
Have you always had an interest working in an exciting and fast-paced sector whilst showcasing your world-class customer service skills? With exceptional training from DAY 1, you will become an expert in dealing with complex queries within the financial investment sector! Growth is a primary focus in their brand-new office in the heart of Manchester, and where there is growth….there are tons of progression opportunities.
The package for the position of Customer Service Representative is:
33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
* Festive Bonus!
* Up to 5% annual bonus
* Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
* Employee discounts on company products
* Opportunities for career progression
* Contributory Pension
* Life Assurance
* Long Service Awards
* Employee Assistance Programme
This is your chance to work for one of the best companies in the financial services market! You will be given the opportunity to grow and progress whilst receiving excellent training and the ability to increase your potential earning.
What more could you ask for??
As a Customer Service Representative we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
As this role is predominantly phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls
* Acting as a first point of contact for the our valued customers
* Providing excellent customer service in a professional and consultative manner at all times
* General administration duties
For the position of Customer Service Representative we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
* Excellent communication skills
* A passion for customer service
* A polite and professional telephone manor
Trust me, You don't want to miss out on this opportunity - APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.