Customer Service Adviser's Wanted For Greenock
My Client is a leading provider of group health care programmes for employees of large multinational organisations and their families. With their continuing global expansion they have an excellent opportunity for customer focused, enthusiastic, motivated and driven individuals, to join their Customer Service Teams within a Global Health Company. Customer service is paramount to them and their customers and as the voice of the company, you will be responsible for providing exceptional levels of customer satisfaction, by handling enquiries and claims processing in an efficient and timely manner. The successful applicant will offer the highest possible level of service, via phone or e-mail, to our existing and potential customers, seeking first contact resolution.
* Provide the highest levels of customer service, striving for first contact resolution, responding within given time lines, processing dental/vision and medical claims in line with the customers benefits.
* Ensure that all operating procedures and regulations are followed in line the policy terms and conditions.
* Providing quality advice and information to customers and colleagues regarding their health benefits.
* Monitor turn-around times to ensure contacts/claims are settled within required time scales.
* Build relations with internal departments to ensure all resources are utilised to the benefit of the customer, working within the regional benefits and reaching out to relevant service partners where necessary.
* Actively support all team members and provide resource to enable all operational goals to be achieved.
* Carry out any adhoc tasks as required to meet the business needs.
We want people to draw on their life experience, personality and individual talents. Broadly speaking, we look for:
* A minimum of 12mths experience in a similar role within a Contact Centre environment.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication.
* Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
* Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workload to meet individual and team targets.
* Customer focused with ability to identify and solve problems.
* Ability to quickly identify customer needs and exercise judgement in a professional and confident manner.
* Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.