Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £19,000
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm (no weekends or late evenings)
My client based in Liverpool City Centre is looking to recruit Customer Service advisors to work on an inbound Customer Service campaign.
Ideally you will have experience within a previous customer service role ideally within insurance.
The position is on a permanent basis and is Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. The role will be highly inbound bias however there will, on occasion be the requirement to make outbound calls, following up on inbound enquiries through multiple channels.
Working in a fun and vibrant contact centre environment, you will be tasked with:
- Accurate recording of information onto a live system
- Taking inbound calls, emails or messages dealing with a variety of customer service queries
- Query handling in response to customer requests with the support of clear information and processes
- Process changes in Client/Customer records in response to appropriately authorised requests
- Striving to provide a professional service at all times
- Identify and implement process improvements in immediate area of work responsibility in order to improve output and customer service
- Ensure that all communications are clear, fair and not misleading and relevant regulations are followed e.g. data protection, Treating Customers Fairly principles
- Make outbound calls to warm leads
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor you must possess the following;
- Have experience within a previous customer service role ideally within insurance although all other industries will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and telephone manner
- Have basic IT skills
The roles are offered on a permanent basis and are located within the heart of the city. If you would be interested in applying for the position please apply immediately.
Keywords: customer service; helpdesk; client care; insurance; call centre; inbound
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.