Customer Service advisor
£20,000-£22,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Are you interested in customer service?
Are you looking for a new career in the customer service industry?
Opportunity for career progression!
The role of the customer service advisor is to liaise with various network owners and contractors to provide satisfactory customer service.
The applicants for the customer service will need a full understanding of the company, their products, and the service and industry knowledge.
As Customer Service Advisor, you would also be responsible for supply transfer, asset management and a number of other administrative tasks providing essential support to all areas of the business.
All training will be provided to successful applicant/s.
Day to Day responsibilities of the customer/sale service consultant includes:
- Receives customer requests by telephone or email, provides information requested or ascertains who best to provide the information
- Ensure customer and broker enquiries are resolved within a timely and effective manner
- Shared management of the busy shared customer enquiry inbox
- Contacting third parties to request quotations, job specifications, work commencement dates etc.
- The customer part of the role, you will be keeping in contact with customers on a daily basis.
- You will responsible for contacting customers with job statuses and maintain relationships to understand customers' requirements and manage their expectations.
- Seek to identify process or system improvements
- Ensure documents and letters are produced and distributed accurately
Our client is based in Bury. They are an established business with over 60 years experience and a major competitor within their specific industry. The business prides themselves on delivering first-rate customer service experience. Their business' goal is to work together to reward, train and develop staff and acknowledge performance and individual abilities. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after its staff, this is the role for you.
For the position of Customer Service Advisor, we are looking for the following experience:
- 2+ years of working in a similar service based environment
- Ability to work, self manage, prioritize work, and meet targets based on timescales.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work as an individual and a part of a customer service team.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills with a proactive approach.
The package for the position of Customer Service/Sales Consultant is:
* £20,000-£22,000 per annum
* 20 days annual leave
* Monday to Friday hours
* Early finish on Fridays
* Free onsite parking
* Close public transport links
Apply online now, or for further information call Mark Thomas on (0161) (835) (8338) or email: email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.