French Speaking Customer Service Advisor
If you're a French Speaking Customer Advisor, we have the perfect opportunity for you. You'll be working for a global financial brand, earning a competitive salary. It's a 3-month fixed term contract, with full training and support provided.
Previous experience is not required - just passion, commitment, and the ability to speak French fluently. The successful Customer Service Advisor will receive a 4 weeks induction by trained multi-lingual staff using cutting edge technologies to ensure customers receive the best possible service.
If you were working for them, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Managed inbound/outbound telephone calls, emails, letters and SMS
- Managed customer accounts by negotiating the repayment of arrears, including taking card payments over the phone
- Provided correct information based on customers circumstances including self-serve options on the website
The role will suit candidates from a call centre, retail or admin backgrounds, although previous customer service experience isn't necessary.
The specific desired skills for this customer service job include:
- Fluency in French, plus a good grasp of English
- Ability to work to deadlines and client service levels & targets
- Excellent customer service and collaboration telephone skills
- Veuillez ne postuler que si vous comprenez cette phrase
Please contact us today to find out more about this French-speaking Customer Service role and to begin the fast-track application process. You must be able to pass a criminal disclosure and credit check to be successful.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age