Customer Service Advisor - Liverpool city centre
- £19344 Salary + bonus
- 9am - 6pm
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Monday to Friday
My client is seeking a customer service advisor to join a busy office in Liverpool city centre immediately. You will be responsible for making outbound warm calls to recent customers, so outbound telephony experience is essential.
What is required?
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer's through open and interactive communication
- Data entry
- Follow up calls and using CRM databases
- Provide accurate and valid information using the correct methods/tools
- Meet KPI's and targets set by the business
- Surveying the customer to understand their satisfaction/recommendations about the service
- Having detailed conversations with customers and understanding their wants and needs
- Resolving any customer service issues
What are they looking for?
- Proven outbound call centre experience
- Uses initiative and is accountable to take ownership and action
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Resilient and have a positive, can do and will do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent questioning and listening skills
- Professional, natural, friendly and engaging telephone manner
- Ability to capture and record information quickly and accurately
- Excellent work ethic, reliable and punctual
If this sounds like the role for you, please send over a CV immediately
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.