Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Bonus: + £250 bonus every 3 months
Days: Monday - Sunday
Do you have a passion for customer service and helping people?
We are on the hunt for amazing advisors to join our team to provide support and advice in a professional, informative and helpful manner.
Why join our team:
* Amazing offices
* Training provided from Day 1
* Performance related Bonus
* Increase to basic salary after probation
* Generous holiday allowance
* Progression opportunities 12 months on wards
The role as a Customer Service Advisor:
* Acting as a first point of contact for any customer enquires
* Handle any customer complaints ensuring that they are effectively resolved
* Update systems ensuring all information is kept up to date and compliant
* Provide support in relation to customer accounts
What we expect from our Customer Service Advisors:
* Previous experience of working in a customer service role
* Positive and upbeat personality able to go the extra mile
* An effective communicator who can manage customer expectations
* Strong inter-personal skills with an ability to build relationships with customers
We are shortlisting for this role immediately so please apply with an up to date CV if you are interested
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.