Customer Service Advisor (Case Handler)
Leeds City Centre
16th March 2020
Shifts within 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday (37.5 hours a week)
Working on behalf of a large law firm based in Leeds City Centre, they specialise in litigation, re-mortgage, property and recovery. You will receive comprehensive training which will allow you to gain new skills and knowledge as well as personal and professional development.
What to expect?
* Taking a range of calls from clients, customers and third parties
* Progressing files from instruction to closer
* Updating customers throughout the process
* Ensuring cases are completed quickly and efficiently
What do I get in return?
* A competitive salary
* 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays dependent on shift pattern
* A pension scheme
* A wide range of discounts on many products and services
* Interest free season ticket loans
* Cycle2work scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you, we have interviews available on Wednesday morning and afternoon for the next 2 weeks!
*You must be able to pass a credit check and criminal record check*
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.