Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Days: Monday - Friday
If you are you looking for an opportunity where you can build a successful career in a well established company then this could be the right next step for you.
As a company we aim to help people with their career goals by providing them with the training that they need.
The benefits of joining us as a Customer Service Advisor
- Competitive starting salary of £18k
- 28 days Holiday allowance + BH
- Training from day 1
- Salary reviews after 12 months
- Amazing offices
The Customer Advisor Job role
* Provide the very best support to each and every client at all times
* Manage a high volume of calls aiming to answer all enquires in a professional manner
* Deliver on all company SLAs and targets
* Resolve complaints in a timely and effective manner
What we're looking for from our Customer Advisor
* A positive can do attitude is essential
* Educated to degree level would be desirable
* Previous experience of working within a customer service environment
* Experience at working in the financial service industry would be ideal but full training will be given
* Great communication skills across all channels (phone/email etc)
If you want to work for a great company, where you can build a career and progress then apply now for consideration
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.