Customer Service Advisor
Up to £18,000 basic salary
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to work within our Inbound Customer Service Team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing a high level of customer service.
You will be the first point of contact for customer queries via both telephone and email, working closely with our support teams and branch network to efficiently track, monitor and resolve all customer inbound queries in a timely manner.
Needless to say this is a very popular position so the competition is fierce, send in your CV and tell me why you should be put forward!
- Amazing learning and development programme
- To work with a company that STRONGLY INVESTS in its people for progression
- Quarterly bonuses in 1st year
- Festive and profit share Bonus
- On-site Costa Coffee
- To work with like-minded, friendly and outgoing people in a family-feel and market-leading business!
- Incoming calls and emails from existing customers
- Overseeing daily operations of customer accounts
- Solving both routine problems and complex customer enquiries and issues
- Arranging collections and complaint handling
- A strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability (put simply, someone who make things happen)
- The ability to think and act independently; be creative and curious
- Determined, resilient and self-driven with a focus to succeed
- Accuracy/ attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Logical approach to problem solving
To be considered for the role send in your application and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.