Customer Service Advisor/Fraud Investigator
Start dates: TBC
Salary: £9.30PH (£18,137 per annual)
Fixed term contract for 6 months
Hours: 35 hours per week
Want to work in the banking industry?
Would you like to represent one of the UK's reputable banks?
Maybe a modern state of the art office is appealing to you?
* Fantastic working environment
* State of the art facilities
* 25 days holiday plus you can buy more
* Private medical insurance
* Total Pensions- Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
* Income protection and life assurance
* Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control.
* Acting as the first point of contact for all queries via phone
* Investigating fraud referrals across multiple channels
* Reducing loss at every opportunity
* Investigating accounts in which are suspected of engaging in criminal activity
* Taking appropriate action to ensure accounts are secure
* Working daily to try and stop confirmed and suspected fraud transactions
A few things you'll need as a Fraud detection agent…..
* Excellent communication and listening skills, ability to empathise in a professional manner
* A willingness to learn new skills, go above and beyond to help others get things done
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Strong PC skills (Microsoft Packages)
* Confident in making prompt decisions and able to adapt behaviour in changing situations
* Must have experience of working within a call centre environment
* Must be able to provide details of references
* Must be able to pass a DBS check
* Must be able to pass a credit check
* Must have experience within a Call Centre environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age